Low Rates on Conference Calling
A conference call is a telephone call where more than one party listen in to the audio portion of the call. The conference calls may be designed to allow the called party to participate during the call, or the call may be set up so that the called party merely listens into the call and cannot speak.
There are many conference calling companies available, and with that being the case it is hard to choose the right one. Some of the most popular features when making conference calls include the ability to:
- Share documents, spreadsheets and desktop
- Show PowerPoint slides
- White board capabilities
- Realtime Q&A, Polling and Chat functions
- Video capabilities
- Interactive “pass-control”
- Easy invite process with point and click “to join” feature
- Integrated with audio and immediate *0 technical support
Stay tuned as we will be highlighting some of the key benefits and features of conference calls.